Financial markets today offer an ever-widening array of financial products. Among the most recent are stock futures, which include futures contracts on common stocks. In the volatile market situations, stock futures are one way to hedge your investments so that no single market fluctuation can ruin your portfolio.
At 24 Carat, our research analysts help in making right decisions by guiding you in various disciplines like booking profit, loss balancing, stop loss, etc. This ensures minimization of risks and maximization in profits.
“Let trading be a part of your life; not just a pass time.”
Investment Required: 4 Lac or More
Mode of Recommendation: SMS / Phone / Android App / Messenger / Whatsapp
Equity Future Premium Tips Features
- Daily 2-3 super premium Calls are provided.
- Each call has buy above and sell below levels.
- Profit booking and stop loss are provided and constant follow-up is maintained.
- We provide only stock future intraday calls i.e. all calls are closed at 3:15 pm.
- Each trade’s profit & loss is calculated with 4 lots.
- Minimum Capital required is Rs.4 lac.
- At a time, maximum 1 Call is open.
- Daily Market News and Levels are provided to the customers.
- 1:1 Target and Stop loss Ratio Maintained.
- NSE Future HNI: BUY ADANIPORTS FUTURE (4 LOTS) ABOVE 170 TARGET 172/ 174 STOPLOSS 168.
- NSE Future HNI: SELL ADANIPORTS FUTURE (4 LOTS) BELOW 170 TARGET 168/ 166 STOPLOSS 172.
- NSE Future HNI: BOOK PROFIT IN ADANIPORTS FUTURE (4 LOTS) BUY CALL. TG 1 @ 172 ACHIEVED (PROFIT RS.20000).
- NSE Future HNI: BOOK FULL PROFIT IN ADANIPORTS FUTURE (4 LOTS) SELL CALL. TG 2 @ 166 ACHIEVED (PROFIT RS.40000).
- We maintain and update track sheet records of calls on the website regularly.
- Number of shares to buy and sell are mentioned with the call provided to the customers.
- At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly.
- Daily & weekly derivative reports are sent via email.
- All calls provided by us are intraday stock future HNI calls only.
- Trade in each recommendation with a Fixed Capital.
- Quantity to be traded: Capital per Trade/Price of Stock.
- Follow the recommendations as you receive them.
- Always follow Stop loss as recommended in Call.