Newbie tends to be introvert towards bearing losses in rudimentary stages of trading. One must try trading in option derivative to diversify his portfolio. Basically, there are two types of option contracts that exist in the market. These are: call option and put option. A call option provides the rights to the holder to buy stocks and put option provides the rights to the writer to sell the stocks.
24 Carat, financial services is one of the growing and leading option tips provider in India, which aims at endeavoring best and tranquil trading experience to the customers. We extend highly accurate, precise, consistent, research-based option calls suggested by the experience holders and researchers of options market.
“Sweat dries, blood clots. Invest to heal them all.”
Investment Required: 30K
Mode of Recommendation: SMS / Phone / Android App / Messenger / Whatsapp
Stock Option Trading Tips Features
- Daily 2-3 sure shot option calls are provided.
- Each call contains buy above and sell below levels.
- Profit booking, stop loss and constant follow-up is provided.
- We give only intraday option tips i.e. all calls are closed at 3:15 pm.
- Each trade’s profit & loss is calculated with 1 lot.
- Minimum Capital required is Rs.30k.
- At a time, maximum 2 Calls are open.
- Daily Market News and Levels are given to the customers.
- 1:1 Target and Stop loss are maintained.
- NSE Option: BUY LICHSGFIN 690 MAY PUT OPTION ABOVE 13.50 TG1 16 TG2 18.50 SL 11
- NSE Option: BUY LICHSGFIN 690 MAY PUT OPTION @ 13.50-13.70 TG1 16 TG2 18.50 SL 11.
- NSE Option: BOOK PROFIT IN LICHSGFIN 690 MAY PUT OPTION BUY CALL. TG 1 @ 16 ACHIEVED.
- NSE Option: BOOK FULL PROFIT IN LICHSGFIN 690 MAY PUT OPTION BUY CALL. TG 2 @ 18.50 ACHIEVED (PROFIT Rs. 2750).
- NSE Option: BOOK FULL PROFIT IN LICHSGFIN 690 MAY PUT OPTION BUY CALL. TG 2 @ 18.50 ACHIEVED (PROFIT Rs. 5500).
- We maintain and update track sheet records of calls given by us on the website regularly.
- Number of shares to buy and sell are mentioned with the call provided to the customers.
- At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly.
- Daily & weekly derivative reports are sent via email.
- All calls provided by us are intraday option tips only.
- Trade in each option recommendation with a Fixed capital.
- Quantity to be traded: Capital per Trade/Price of Stock.
- Follow the recommendations as soon as you receive them.
- Always follow Stop loss as recommended in the Call.