Commodities market provides diversification and hence, these are massively traded over global market, about trillions of dollars each day. Broadly speaking, investors usually invest in five domains of the commodity. These are agriculture, livestock, precious metals, industrial metals or base metals and energy. In India, MCX commodity trading is facilitated by Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX).
Get best MCX tips at 24 Carat which are produced after thorough research and analysis by our experts-having an experience of more than 14 years in Indian commodity market.
“LET TRADING BE IN YOUR BLOOD! BE T+”
Investment Required: 1 Lac and more
Mode of Recommendation: SMS / Phone / Android App / Messenger / Whatsapp
MCX Trading Tips Features
- Daily 3- 4 MCX calls are given in Bullion, Metals and Energy segment.
- Proper buy above and sell below levels are provided with the calls.
- Two TGT are given per call with stop loss.
- Sufficient time is maintained to take the entry.
- Proper Follow-up Messages for Profit Booking and Stop loss are circulated.
- All given intra-day MCX calls are closed at 11:15 PM.
- Profit & Loss of each trade is Calculated in 2 Lots.
- Minimum Capital required is Rs.1 lac.
- At a time, Maximum 2 Calls are open for ease.
- Daily Market News and Levels are provided to the customers.
MCX Free Tips
- MCX Call: BUY CRUDE ABOVE: 3120 T1: 3140 T2: 3170 SL: 3100.
- MCX Call: BUY ZINC ABOVE: 165 T1: 165.75 T2: 166.75 SL: 164.2.
- MCX Call: SELL LEAD BELOW: 137 T1: 136.15 T2: 135.20 SL: 137.7.
- MCX Call: SELL GOLD BELOW: 28000 T1: 27925 T2: 27825 SL: 28070.
- We update track sheet records of calls on the website regularly to maintain transparency.
- Support is provided till 11:30 pm.
- At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly.
- Daily & weekly commodity reports are sent via email.
- All calls provided by us are MCX intraday tips only.
- Trade in each MCX recommendation with a Fixed Number of Lots.
- Once you’ve taken a position, place stop loss and target bids.
- Follow the recommendations as soon as you receive them.
- Always follow Stop loss as recommended in the Call.