MCX Base metals are used as an economic indicator in the marketplace. This is because they have wide applications and are used as input in all areas including manufacturing, construction, production, etc. No economy can grow and lead without relying on these natural resources.
Keeping in mind, the volatile and uncertain nature of the marketplace, the research team of 24 Carat, the MCX Base metals tips provider offers filtered advice to the customers. The picks of the day provided by them are quite accurate, precise and concrete. Prior recommendations, fundamental and technical updates and proper follow-ups are given to the customers by our relationship managers so that they get ample of time to think, make decisions and act upon it.
Investment Required: 75000 or more
Mode of Recommendation: SMS / Phone / Android App / Messenger / Whatsapp
MCX Base Metal Tips Features
- Daily 1- 2 calls in Base Metals Segment.
- Calls in ZINC, LEAD, ALUMINIUM, NICKEL & COPPER are provided.
- Calls are provided with proper level i.e. Buy above or sell below.
- We provide 2 TGT with stop loss.
- Sufficient time is maintained to take the entry.
- Proper Follow-up Messages for Profit Booking and Stop loss are circulated.
- All given MCX Base Metal intra-day calls are closed at 11:15 PM.
- Profit & Loss of each trade is calculated in 2 Lots.
- Minimum Capital required is Rs.75000.
- At a time, Maximum 2 Calls are open.
- Daily Market News and Levels are given.
- International Economic Data Updates and Impacts are provided.
- MCX Call: BUY ZINC ABOVE: 165 T1: 165.75 T2: 166.75 SL: 164.2.
- MCX Call: SELL LEAD BELOW: 137 T1: 136.15 T2: 135.20 SL: 137.7.
- MCX CALL: BUY COPPER ABOVE: 360 T1:362 T2: 364 SL: 358.
- We maintain and update track sheet records of calls on the website regularly.
- We provide support until 11:30 pm.
- At the end of the day, we regularly give call summary.
- Daily & weekly commodity reports are sent via email.
- All calls provided by us are MCX Base metals intraday calls only.
- Trade in each MCX Base metals recommendation with a Fixed Number of Lots.
- Place stop loss and target bids after taking the position.
- Follow the recommendations as you receive them.
- Always follow Stop loss as recommended in the Call.